- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Madhya Pradesh Civil Service Conduct rules 1965.
- Core Values.
- Download The Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the IQAC
- Download the E-governance Report
a) Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- b) The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- c) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- d) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- e) The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- f) Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- g) Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- a) Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- b) Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- c) Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- d) Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- e) Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- f) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- g) Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- h) Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- i) Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
- j) Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- a) Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- b) Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- b) Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- c) Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- d) Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs;
- e) Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.