|Name||Dr. R.K. Srivastava|
|Degree||M.Sc. M.Phil. Ph.D|
|Occupation||Associate Professor – Environmental Science|
|Address||Department of Env. Sci. , Govt. Science College Jabalpur (M.P.)|
|Phone||Deptt – 0761-2629645
0761-2678737 (o) M- 9425389189
|Degree||Institution/University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc.||A.P.S. University, Rewa . M.P.||1979|
|M.SC.||A.P.S. University, Rewa . M.P.||1981|
|M.Phil||A.P.S. University, Rewa . M.P.||1982|
|Ph.D.||A.P.S. University, Rewa . M.P.||1985|
Articles in Journals – 140 Research papers published in national & International research Journal list enclosed (1)
|Sl.No||Title||Name of Journal / Vol. No. / Issue No. / Page Nos||ISSN No.||Year Published|
Seminars/ Conferences/ Symposium
|NUMBER OF WORKSHOP /TRAINING PROGRAM/ SEMINAR/CONFERENCES ATTENDED/ORGANISED|
|Attended more than 75 national & International seminar. Conferences , workshop etc.|
|Organized National conferences workshop – 4|
Foreign Visits – Visited Mongolia, National University of Mongolia under Indo Mongolian Academic Exchange Programme of Govt. of India- 01-04-2006- to 18-04-2006
Ph. D. Scholars Guided: Research Scholars Awarded Ph.D. Degree – 20, List enclosed (2)
Title Name of Scholar Title of Thesis Year
Awards/ Achievements: Awarded Environmentalist of the year award by National Environmental Science Academy. Award Presented at National Conference Chandigarh 16-18 Sept 2006
List of Publications of Dr. R.K. Srivastava Assoc. Prof. Env. Sc.
Environmental Research Laboratory
Department of Botany & Environmental Science
- Removal of Nitrate and phosphate ions by Indian Medicinal plants. Mathur K.C., Sai. V.S., Shrivastava R.K., Pollution Research Vol. II, No. 1 1983, pp 41-44.
- Utilization of Indian Medicinal plants in removing cadmium and chromium the toxic metals for improving water quality, Mathur K. C., Srivastava R. K., Asian Environment 6(5) 25.
- Pulp, paper, pollution, Srivastava R.K., OIKOS India vol-1 (1), 1993.
- Thoughts on pollution and environmental management Srivastava R.K. OIKOS India Vol-II (1&2) 1984.
- Water-pollution Management Srivastava R.K. olkos India, Vol II-(182). 1985-86 pp. 19-22.
- Colour removal from paper mill waste-water using fly ash Srivastava R.K. Asian Environment, Philippines, Vol. 8, No.2 1986, pp. 17-19.
- Pattiyan bhi dushit jal ka shodhan kar sakti hai. Vigyan Pragati, January 1986.
- Physico-chemical characteristics of a river, affected by paper mill effluent. R.K., Environment & Ecology. vol 4(I) 1986, pp. 3-5.
- Studies on the removal of colour from paper mill effluent. Srivastava, R.K. & Mathur K.C., Indian Pulp & Paper Calcutta June- July 1985.
- Effect of cadmium and chromium metals on germination and early growth performance of Alium cepa Mathur K.C. Shrivastava R.K. & Choudhary. K. Proc. Natl. Acad Sci.India..57(B)1987.pp.191-1996.
- Germination and seedling growth of Raphanus sativus seeds treated with chlor-alkali plant effluent. Srivastava R.K., Mathur K.C. Environment & Ecology. Vol. 5(2) 1987. pp. 352-354.
- Water Quality along the sone river polluted by the Orient paper mill. Srivastava, R.K., Fargo W.S., Sai V.S., and Mathur K.C., Water, Air & Soil Pollution, California, USA, Vol . 39 (1988) pp. 75-80.
- Biomonitoring of the environmental effects of pulp and paper industry waste water in a lotic environment. Srivastava R.K. ACTA ECOL. : 11:2.1989, pp-109-113.
- Effects of paper mill and associated industry’s waste water on seed germination and early growth performance of Raphanus sativus and Alium Capa seeds, Srivastava R. K., Ecotoxicol & Environ. Monit., Vol. 1. No. 1, 1991.
- Soil characteristics of Jabalpur Region. Srivastava R.K. & A. K. Ayachi, & Ecol.9(4), 1043-1044-1991.
- The Chlorofluorocarbons and ozone crisis. Srivastava R.K. & D. P. Tiwari, J. Env. & Agri. VI 9 pp 9-14-1991.
- Paristhitikiya Siddhant evam Yantrikiya Vikas, Srivastava R.K., Proceedings of the National Seminar, organised by Institution of Engineers, BHOPAL. pp. 254-256, 1992.
- Central Indian forests: An Ecological view-point. Srivastava R.K., “ARANYA” Proceedings of the National seminar Ecological aspects of Central Indian forests pp.
- Development of tourism: Some ecological consideration. Srivastava R.K., Prot. Jour. vol. 4 (1) pp 15-17.1994.
- Pesticide an overview Srivastava R.K. in Pesticide Pollution by V.P. Kudesia Ed. Pragati Prakashan Meerut 1994.
- Effect of ordnance factory effluent on seed germination & early growth performance of pea seeds. Srivastava R.K., A.K. Ayachi, Monica Pandya and Bhavana Khare. Bull of pure & Applied Sciences Vol. 14(1) 1995 pp. 7-10.
- The Biodiversity. Srivastava R.K. in Environmental strategy Ed. by R.M. Lodha. Himanshu Publication, Udaipur. pp 131-135,1995.
- Some Aeromycological Pollutants of meat market Srivastava R.K. & A. K. Ayachi. In Biodiversity & Environment. Ed. S.K. Agrawal, S.L. Tiwari & P.S.Dubey 207-211,1996.
- Environmental Pollution & sustainable development: Some ecological considerations Srivastava R.K.. Ind. J. Env.Sc. 1(2)pp. 99-102,1997.
- Changes in the plant sps. diversity along an environmental pollution-gradient Srivastava R.K. Ecol. Env. & Conservation, 1997 Vol (3) Enviro Media KARAD.
- Environmental Management with special reference to fresh water bodies by S.K. Dhamija and Srivastava R.K., In Conservation and Management of Aquatic resources Ed. Ashutosh Gautam. Daya Publishing House, Delhi 1998 pp 9-13.
- Biological monitoring of fresh water: A Brief review. SK Dhamija & Srivastava R. K. In Ecology of Polluted Waters and toxicology. Ed. D. Mishra, Techno-science Publications, Jaipur 1998 pp 18-12.
- Removal of Iron from Industrial effluents by utilization of waste materials, Srivastava R.K. &K. Ayachi, Mona Mishra, Puneet Chapra and Vandana Sehgal. Ind. J. Env. & Eco planning 2(2) 151-154 1999.
- Status of noise Pollution and effects around industrial areas of Jabalpur City, Part I- Analysis of Noise levels M. Pandya & Srivastava R.K. Acta Ecologica 21:1, 1999, pp 8-11.
- Status of noise Pollution and effects around industrial areas of Jabalpur City, Part II, Analysis of Health effect. M. Pandya and Srivastava R.K., Acta Ecologica 21:1 1999, pp-12-16.
- Analysis of Noise levels and its health effects in commercial areas of Jabalpur City, Part I, Analysis of Noise levels M. Pandya & Srivastava R.K. Ind. J. of Sc. 3(2) pp 197-200, 1999.
- Analysis of Noise levels and its health effects in commercial areas of Jabalpur City, Part II Analysis of Health effects, M. Pandya & Srivastava R.K.. J. Env. Sc. Vol. 4(1), pp pp. 25-28,2000.
- Noise levels and its health effects in residential areas of Jabalpur City , Part I, analysis of Noise levels, Pandya & Srivastava R.K.. Bio Sc. Res. Bulletin, vol. 15 No. 2 pp. 89-91, 1999.
- Noise levels and its health effects in residential areas of Jabalpur City , Part II , Analysis of Health effects, M. Pandya and Srivastava R.K.. Bio Res. Bulletin , Vol. 15 No. 2 pp. 89-91,1999.
- Use of saw dust (sagon) for removal of chromium Srivastava R.K., K. Ayachi, Mona Mishra & V. Sehgal. Environment & Ecology. Vol. 18 No 1, pp 85-87, 2000.
- Weeds and saw dust used as metal scavenger. Srivastava R.K., K. Ayachi & Mona Mishra. Jr. of Ecotoxicol. & Env. Monit. vol. 10(3) pp. 217-219 Jul 2000.
- Studies on the removal of Nickel by use of Bidi Leaves,. Srivastava R.K., K. Ayachi, P Chapra & V. Sehgal . Acta Ecologica, Vol. 22(I) . 2000, pp 39-47.
- Adsorption of Mercury on fly ash Srivastava R.K., A K Ayachi and Vandana Sehgal Ind. Jr. Env. Prot. 21(2), 2001, 154-157.
- Environmental Education & role of value education. Srivastava R.K. in Environment Education, Ed. by P. Srivastava & D. P. Singh. Anmol Publications , New Delhi, pp 57-62, 2001.
- Studies on Nitrate removal by water hyacinth & Ipomea leves. Srivastava R.K., A. K. Ayachi, Vandana Sehgal & Anoop Sen . Plant Archieves 1(1&2) pp 81-85, 2001.
- Treatment processes for heavy metals from Industrial waste water: A Brief Review, Srivastava R.K. and Vandana Sehgal. In Ecology of Polluted waters. ed. Arvind Kumar APH Publications Corporation, New Delhi pp 407,413. 2002.
- Removal of chromium VI by utilization of Bidi leaves. Srivastava R.K., A. K. Ayachi & Mona Mishra. Poll. Res. 20 (4) pp 639- 644. 2001.
- Sorption studies on cadmium removal by Ipomea leaves. Srivastava R.K., Vandana Sehgal & Anoop Sen . Ecol. Env. & Cons 7(4), 2001 pp 373-377.
- Removal of Mn2+ ions by Ispomea leaves Water hyacinth and fly. ash Srivastava R.K., Vandana Sehgal & A.K. Ayachi Asian Jr. of Microbial Biotech & Env. Sc. Vol 4(I), 1, 2002 pp 125-128.
- Environmental legislations: Need for legislation and some existing environmental laws in India; Srivastava R.K., Smita Vidyarthi and Anoop Sen. Journal of Environmental Research. Vol 12, No.1, 2002 Page 29-32.
- River Pollution in India: A Brief Review Srivastava R.K., Seema Srivastava and A . K. Shukla, Journal of Environmental Research Vol 11. No. 2001. pp 111-115.
- Environment Impact Assessment: An Overview, Srivastava R.K. & Vandana Raghuvanshi, in Environmental Pollution and Agriculture, Ed. A. Kumar, Ashish Publishing House, New Delhi. pp. 477 – 489, 2002.
- Eutrophication; Srivastava R. K. & Vandana Raghuvanshi, in “Ecology and Ethology of Aquatic Biota” by A. Kumar, Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, 2002, pp. 190-197.
- Pesticides and its impact on aquatic ecosystems. Srivastava R. K. and Smita Vidyarthi, In ‘Ecology and Ethology of Aquatic Biota’ by A. Kumar, Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, 2002, pp. 216 – 220.
- Biological Monitoring: Indicators of water quality. Srivastava R.K.,etal. in Ecology and Conservation of Lakes, reservoirs and rivers. Ed. A. Kumar. ABD Publishers, New Delhi. pp.187-192, 2002.
- Leachate of Piper betle plants on germination of Phytophthora parasitica piperina zoospora. Ayachi, A.K., Tiwari, D.P. & Srivastava, R.K. in Journal of Basic & App. Mycology. Vol.(1), pp 147-148, 2002.
- Removal of bivalent Mercury from aqueous solution using Tea extract. Srivastava, R.K. and Raghuvanshi Vandana. in Proceedings of the IWRA International Symposium on Water for Human Survival. 27-30 Nov.2002. Vol.1, pp II-25-32.
- Impacts of Gelatine factory effluent on the physico-chemical status of River Narmada near Jabalpur M.P. Ayachi, A.K., Srivastava, R.K. & Sen Anoop. in Proceedings of the IWRA International Symposium on Water for Human Survival. 27-30 Nov. 2002.Vol.1, pp II-96-106.
- Water Conservation with special reference to rainwater harvesting. Srivastava R.K. and Srivastava Seema. in Environmental Scenario for 21st Ed. S.K. Agrawal. pp 375-381, APH Pub. New Delhi. 2002.
- Assessment of water quality of river gour at Jabalpur. Srivastava R.K. and Srivastava Seema in Indian J. Env. Prot. 23 (3)282-285 2003
- Adsorption of copper by waste tea for improving water quality. Srivastava R.K. and Vandana Raghuvanshi. In Proceedings of the Round Table Conference on water quality and wet lands :Socioeconomic and ecological importance. Organised by Ministry of Water Resource Society, New Delhi 2003.
- Status of Ambient Air Quality of Gelatine Factory at Bhedaghat, Jabalpur, Madhyapradesh. Srivastava R.K., Ayachi A.K. & Sen Anoop in Indian J. Environ. & Ecoplan. 8 (1): 107-110 (2004).
- Regulating Hazardous waste; Srivastava, R. K. and Vandana Raghuvanshi. Chapter 15, In Challenges in Sustainable Development, Ed. Singhal and Srivastava. Anmol Pub., New Delhi pp. 244-263, 2004.
- Biotechnogy: A new approach to sustainable environment and development. Srivastava, R.K. and Srivastava Seema. Chapter 23, In Challenges in Sustainable Development, Ed. Singhal and Srivastava. Anmol Pub. New Delhi pp. 354-365, 2004.
- Vermicompost as a organic manure – A good substitute of fertilizers; Srivastava, R. K. and Beohar Purnima A. in journal of Current Science 5(1):141-143 (2004).
- Biological Monitoring: An ideal tool for water pollution studies, Srivastava, R. K. et al. National Journal of Life Sciences, 1(1), 2004, pg. 169-171.
- Waste Management By Ecofriendly Vermiculture Technology; Srivastava, R. K. and Beohar Purnima A. Plant Archives, 4(2), 241-243, 2004.
- Basic Concept of Vermiculture – A Tool for Sustainable Agriculture Srivastava, R. K. and Beohar Purnima A. In Biotechnological Application In Environment and Agriculture. Ed. P. K. Goel and G. R. Pathade. Pg. 221-230, ABD Pub. Jaipur 2004.
- Correlation coefficient of some physico-chemical characteristics of ground water of Jabalpur. Srivastava, R. K. et al. Ind. jour. Env. Prot. 24(1), 57-59, 2004.
- Removal of cations and anions form wastewater by using waste material: An appraisal with special reference to Lead, Arsenic, Fluoride and Phosphate. Jain Nidhi, Saxena, S and Srivastava, R. K. Ind-J. Env. and Ecoplan Vol. 8 No. 3 Pg. 671-676, 2004.
- Effect of industrial wastewater on Ground water of Jabalpur Srivastava, R. K. etal, IJEP, 24(9), 689-694 (2004).
- Flouride Pollution in ground waster of Jabalpur region: Part I, Correlation between Occurrence of Sodium and Fluoride. Jain Nidhi, Saxena Shikha & Srivastava, R. K. Pollution Research, vol. 24(4), pp. 831-834(2005).
- Flouride Pollution in ground waster of Jabalpur region: Part II, Correlation between alkalinity and fluoride. Jain Nidhi, Saxena Shikha & Srivastava, R. K. Pollution Research, vol. 24(4), pp. 835-839(2005).
- The cleanup of cadmium rich effluents by saw dust. Srivastava, R. K., Ayachi A. K. and Sehgal Vandana. Indian Journal of Environmental Science. Vol. 9(1), pp 9 – 14, 2005.
- Removal of Cr(VI) by Natural Renewable Resources Srivastava, R. K. al in Biotechnological Application in Environmental Management. Ed. R. K. Trivedi and Sadhna Sharma, B. S. Publication, Hyderabad. pp. 64-70, 2005.
- Waste Management by vermiculture at global level using Earthwom. Srivastava, R.K. and Beohar Purnima in Biotechnological Application in Environmental Management. Ed. R. K. Trivedi and Sadhna Sharma, B. S. Publication, Hyderabad. pp. 144-150, 2005.
- Diversity Indices for water pollution monitoring. Srivastava, R. K. and Shrivastava Seema. J. Ecobiol. 18 (1) pg. 1-9 (2006).
- Studies on underground water quality of earthquake affected Kosamghat region of Jabalpur Distt M.P. Srivastava, R. K. al. Nature Environment & Pollution Technology. Vol 5(1), pp – 123-127 (2006).
- Under ground water quality: A review, Srivastava, R. K. and Parul Verma. Bull. Env. Sc. Vol. XXIV. pp 1-10, 2006
- Air quality index: A brief review, Srivastava, R. K. and Rajsree Sarkar. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection, Vol. 26(4), 2006.
- An overview on biomedical waste and its management .Asian Journal of Bio-science ,vol. 1&2.,page 99-101,2006.
77. Air pollution studies: Part I – Vehicular Frequency at High Traffic Zones of Jabalpur M.P. Srivastava, R. K. and Rajsree Sarkar , Indian Journal of Env. Research Vol. No.19 (1),44-54,(2007)
- Poultry waste utilization by Eisenia foetida vermiculture technology K. Srivastava and Purnima A. Beohar Asian Journal of Environmental Science Vol. 2 No.1&2:94-98(2007).
- Biosanitation of poultry waste for sustainable agriculture by vermiculture technology K. Srivastava and Purnima A. Beohar Sci.fronts,VOL.1215-223,(2007).
- Interstitial fauna in relation to water quality of the wet land. K. Srivastava & K.K.Dube & Bazgha Athar .Journal of Current sciences vol.10 (2): 809-81,(2007).
- 81. Effect of Vermicompost on the yield of onion. R.K & Purnima
- Beohar Indian Journal of Env. Research Vol. 20 (1) (2008).
- 82. Change in water quality during the time of new bridge construction on
Jamtara station of Narmada River at Jabalpur R.K. Srivastava & Bazgha
Athar, Asian journal of Environment Sciences, Vol.3 (1):55-59 (2008).
- Production of Eisenia foetida and vermicompost from poultry waste
- K. Srivastava and Purnima A. Beohar. Asian journal of Bio-
Sciences, Vol.3 (2):395-398 (2008).
- 84. Vermiwash and vermicompost BioFertilizer for sustainable agriculture
Srivastava and Purnima A. Beohar Plant Archives vol.8 (2):1047-1048 (2008).
- Bio-indicator Monitoring on Interstitial water in Narmada River,
Jabalpur M.P., Srivastava, R. K., K.K Dube & Bazgha Athar
- Turning garbage into gold: for ecofriendly environment by
vermiculture technology. R.K.Srivastava &Purnima A Beohar
Asian Journal of environmental science.vol.4 No.266-268,2010
- Utilization of noxious weeds for vermicomposting : A Review
R.K.Srivastava , Nilima Naskar & Seema Paroha, Indian Journal
of Environmental Research .vol.22.No.1, 2010 pg-47-52.
- Water quality analysis during fish mortality in Hanumantal pond at Jabalpur
city. Srivastava, R. K.,Bazgha Athar& Shilpa Bhasin Indian
Journal of Environmental science.vol 14 No.1, 2010,pp-51-52
- Pollution detection in high traffic zones of Jabalpur city by means of air quality Index. Srivastava, R. K. and Rajsree Sarkar , Journal of Industrial Pollution Control 26(2)2010 pp193-198
- Dispersion models:An effective tool for ambient air study.R.K.Srivastava
and Rajasree Sarkar.International Journal of Environmental Science,Vol 1,
- 91. Study on insects on water quality in relation to physico-chemical parameters
In Narmada river in Jabalpur. R.K.Srivastava and Bazgha Athar,Sci-fronts,
Vol.1V (4) Dec.2010 pp.49-58.
92 Poultry waste management through vermicomposting employing exotic and indigenous species of earthworms.Beohar,P.A. and Srivastava,R.K. Journal of soil Science,Vol.1,(1),2011 pp 04-11
- Studies on the presence of Aeromycoflora at Gelatine factory Bhedaghat, Jabalpur. A.K.Ayachi,R.K.Srivastava, Archana Bajpai and Anoop sen,Sci-fronts, vol.v (5) 2011. Pp 83-90.
- Determination of water quality index to assess suitability of ground water quality in nearby area of Omti nalla ,Jabalpur,M.P. RK.Srivastava and Deepti Pandey,Sci-Fronts vol.v (5) 2011 ,pp 95-100.
- Physico-chemical and microbiological quality evaluation of groundwater fo human domestic consumption in adjoining areas of O mti nalla, Jabalpur M.P. INDIA. R.KSrivastava and Deepti Pandey,Int.Jour. Env. Sc. Vol 3NO.3 2011.pp.992-999.
- 96. Conservation of water resources: some important considerations. K.rivastava and A.K.Srivastava, In Proceedings of National conference SEB A.P.S. University Rewa M.P.2012 PP 87-88.
- Dispersion model of suspended particulate matters (SPM) in high traffic zonesof Jabalpur city,India. R.K.Srivastava and Rajsree sarkar,Pollution Research,vol 31,(4) 2012 pp 659-666.
98 Resource utilization and environmental management.R.K.Srivastava et.al. in Resource Book of International Conference on Waste ,Wealth and Health,.15-17 FEB 2013,Org. by International Institute of Waste Management, Bhopal. 2013 pp.273-274.
- Environmental Impact Assessment :An Effective Tool For Environmental Consonservation. R.K.Srivastava ,A.K.Srivastava and A.K.Ayachi. Sci Fronts Vol.6 2012 pp.89-96.
- Study of ambient air pollution status of Jabalpur city with respect to S02 and No2 emission.R.K.Srivastava and Rajasree Sarkar.Sci-Fronts,Vol.7 Dec.2013. PP-81-88.
101Water resources management; some important considerations.R.K.Srivastava,A.K.Srivastava and Veena chaube,Int. Jour. Env. Science, vol 5 (1) pp. 95-98,2014
102 Comparative review of physicochemical assessment of Pavana river.
Nidhi Jain and R.K.Srivastava. IOSR Journal of Environmental Science , Toxicology and Food Technology, Vol.8 No.6 2014 pp.25-30.
- Measurement ofparticulate pollutionin Jabalpur city during Diwali festival. R.K.srivastava, Kalpana Sagar Gufran Beig, International Journal of Environmental Science and Toxicology. Vol.2 (5) pp136-142 June 2014.
- Effect of meteorological parameter on distribution of particulate matter and air quality.R.K.Srivastava and Kalpana Sagar. Asian J. Env.Sc. vol. 9(1),2014,pp-32-36
- Comparative review ofphysicochemical assessment of Katraj lake, Pune. Nidhi Jain and K.Srivastava. Int. Jour. Of Scientific Res. ,vol. 3,(8),2014,pp402-405
- Studies on correlation of ozone with temperature variation in Jabalpur (M.P).R.K.Srivastava & PavanGautam Proceedings of the 2nd International conference on emerging trends in agriculture, horticulture and Environment Engineering 15-17 November-2014, Bhopal M.P (India). Pp 111-115.
- Correlation analysis of particulate matter (PM5 &PM10) concentration with wind speed in Jabalpur city. R.K. Srivastava & Kalpana Sagar. Proceedings of the 2ndInternational conference on emerging trends in agriculture, horticulture and Environment Engineering 15-17 November-2014, Bhopal M.P (India). Pp 184-190.
- Role of meteorological parameters on distribution of secondary pollutants (ozone): Areview. R.K.Srivastava,Pawan Gautam and Gufran Beig, Indian Journal of Environmental Science,Vol.18, No.2 ,2014 pp.103-108
- Comparative Study of Air Quality in Jabalpur during Diwali Festival. R.K. Srivastava, Kalpana Sagar & Gufran Beig. International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, volume 4, Issue 2, Feburary-2015.pp.34-53
110 Correlation of various gaseous pollutants with meteorological parameter( Temperature,Relative Humidity,and Rainfall). R.K.Srivastava,Shampa Sarkar and G Beig. Global Journal of Science Frontier Research:H ,Environment and Earth Science,Vol. 14,Issue .6 version 1.o, 2014pp57-65.
- Studies on seasonal variation of particulate matter(PM10) and correlation with meteorological parameters(temperature and relative humidity) at Jabalpur (m.p.) Kalpana Sagar andK.Srivastava . India.Int.J.Curr.Plant.Biol. 2015,2 (7):158-167.
112.Air pollution and related health impacts in Hasdev area (CG). R.K.Srivastava etal. Sci-Fronts.Vol.ix (9), May 2015.,pp-29-36.
- Comparative correlation of gaseous pollutants with temperature in between the days of Diwali and Gyaras. R.K.Srivastava et.al. International Journal of Applied Environmental Science.,Vol.10,No. 3, 2015, pp-913-927.
- Diurnal and seasonal variability of PM10 with surface ozone concentration at Jabalpur.Kalpana Sagar, R.K.Srivastava and Shampa Sarkar.British Journal of Environmental Science, vol. 3 no. 3 pp-62-70, Aug. 2015.
- Diurnal monitoring of surface ozone and PM2.5 concentration and its correlation with temperature.Shampa Sarkar,R.K.Srivastava and Kalpana Sagar.Int.Jour.of Tech.and Emer. Engg.Res. Vol.3, No.9 pp.121-129. 2015.
- Measurments of SPM 10 and CO IN Jabalpur, A sub tropical region of India. R.K.Srivastava and Kalpana Sagar. Sci-Fronts, vol.9, pp.81-84, 2015.
117. Variability of particulate pollutants (PM10 and PM2.5) and gaseous pollutant (ozone and No2) at Jabalpur. Kalpana Sagar and R.K.Srivastava ,International Journal of Research in Engineering and Applied Sciences.Vol. 5, Issue 9 2015. Pp-118-127.
- Electronic waste handling and management: A review.R.K.Srivastava and Akhilesh Patel, International Journal of Environmental Science and Research, vol.4, no.2.pp-174 to 180, 2015
- Studies on air quality monitoring in Hasdev coal mining area.R.K.Srivastava and Anamika singh, International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences.,VOL. 2 ISSUE 10 ,2015.PP-117-129.
- A BRIEF REVIEW: The study of ozone and its precursor gases.K.Srivastava, Shampa Sarkar and Gufran Beig. International Journal of Environmental Sscience and Research,vol.4 no. 1 2015 pp.166-173.
- Collection of E-waste from Jabalpur city: a case study.R.K.Srivastava, Akhilesh Patel and Anoop Sen, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJSEAS), Vol.2, Issue-3 March ,2016. Pp.46-51.
- Comparative study on the diurnal fluctuation of ozone with its maximum and minimum concentration. R.K. Srivastava etal. ,Sci-Fronts,vol-9 Dec 2015, pp-1-6
123. Assessment of ozone concentration by using air quality index of Jabalpur ,India. R.K.Srivastava, S.Sarkar and G.Beig, Journal of Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 2 No. 1, 2016
124. Ozone variation at Jabalpur and inter-relationship study with meteorological parameters.Pawan Gautam,R.K.Srivastava and G .Beig.Global Journal of Science Frontier Reseaech: Research in Environment and Earth Science, VOL.16. Issue 1,Version 1.0 ,2016.
125 Correlation of particulate and gaseous pollutants in the ambient air and its correlation with rainfall at Jabalpur city in M.P. Kalpana sagar,R.K.Srivastava and Gufran Beig. International Journal of Research
In Engineering and Applied Sciences. Vol. 6, issue 3 ,2016
126 Sustainable and integrated solid waste management practice for Indian cities. Poornima Shukla and R.K.Srivastava, International Journal of Current Research, Vol.8, Issue 7 pp.34636-34640, July-2016.
- Comparative study of E- Waste collection in Jabalpur city. Akhilesh Patel,K.Srivastava and Anoop Sen. International Journal of Engineering and Science Research. Vol. 6, Issue. 7 , 2016
- Eco-friendly utilization of fly ash in agriculture : A brief review. R.K.Srivastava,Anoop kumar Srivastava and Pawan Gautam, International Journal of Environment and Pollution Reseaech , vol-4, no-4, pp-24-33, 2016
129 Diurnal and seasonal variations in troposphere ozone level at sub-tropical station, Jabalpur,India, and relationship with meteorological condition.R.K.Srivastava, Pavan Gautam and Gufran Beig,
International Journal of Environment and Pollution Research , vol-4, no-4, pp-34-45, 2016
- Environmental management: Need of the hour,K.Srivastava , Jigyasa . vol.( II) ,2016 ,ISSN no .2231-2978
- Analysis of ground level O3 and NOx measured at Jabalpur, INDIA. Pavan Gautam & K. Srivastava and Gufran Beig. 4th International Conference on “ Environment and Agriculture in the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals.” held on 17th -19th Dec. 2016 Bhopal (MP) Pp-035-039.
- Air pollution monitoring in a coal mining area of CG. Anamika Singh & R. K. Srivastava. 4th International Conference on “ Environment and Agriculture in the U.N. Sustainble Development Goals.” Held on 17th -19th Dec. 2016 Bhopal (MP) Pp-052-056.
- Air Quality index in Jabalpur, M.P : A case study. R. K. Srivastava & Dr. Rajasree Sarkar. 4th International Conference on “ Environment and Agriculture in the U.N. Sustainble Development Goals.” Held on 17th -19th Dec. 2016 Bhopal (MP). Pp- 094-098.
- A status assessment of air quality index in Jabalpur, (MP). Kalpana Sagar, R. K. Srivastava & Gufran Beig. 4th International Conference on “ Environment and Agriculture in the U.N. Sustainble Development Goals.” Held on 17th -19th Dec. 2016 Bhopal (MP). Pp-040-044.
- Studies on physic-chemical parameters of river Temar, distt. Jabalpur. Chanchala Shiv, R.K. Srivastava and K.K.Dubey. Life Science Bulletin, vol. 13 (1), pp.58-60
- Seasonal Monitoring Of Particulate Matter (PM2.5) In Jabalpur MP. Kalpana sagar, srivastava RK and Gufran Beig. International Journal of Current Research Vol.8, Issue, 12, pp.43380-43382, December, 2016. ISSN: 0975-833X
- suspended particulate matter pollution in Jabalpur: a case study. Srivastava RK and Rajsree sarkar. Journal of environmental & analytical toxicology, vol. 6 issue 5.1000396 ISSN: 2161-0526, august22, 2016
- Studies on ichthyofaunal diversity of Temar river , Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. Chanchala Shiv, R.K. Srivastava and K.K. Dubey. International Journal of Science and Research, vol.6 issue 1, 2017, pp. 1408-1410.
- Utilization of Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) as an alternative energy recourse in India. Poornima Shukla and R.K.Srivastava, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology. Vol. 6, issue 5 ,May 2017, pp7537-7542.
- Comparative assessment of various air pollutants at Jabalpur by air quality index. R.K Srivastava, Shampa Sarkar and Pawan Gautam. International Journal of Development Research ,vol. 7 , issue-5 , 2017, pp. 1206-1209.
- A study of diurnal and seasonal variation of particulate pollutants (PM10and PM2.5) and air quality index in Jabalpur. Kalpana Sagar and K. Srivastava Asian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 8, issue 6, 2017, pp. 4944-4948
- Assessment of ozone variations and meteorological effects in an urban area in the Jabalpur region. Pavan Gautam and K. Srivastava. Asian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 8, issue 6, 2017, pp. 4949-4953.
- Vermicomposting: Ecofriendly approach for the management of organic solid waste into valuable bio- fertilizer. Poornima Srivastava and K.Srivastava, International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences , Vol. 4 Issue 7, 2017, pp 89-98.
- Analysis of water samples.Vidhi Jain and R.K.Srivastava .SRF Journal of multidisciplinary research., vol.5,No. 3 2018.pp 176-178. ISSN 2394-3580.
- Soil quality analysis. Vidhi Jain and R.K.Srivastava, International Journal of Social Science and Management Studies. Vol 3 No. 12 . 2018. ISSN . 2454-4655.PP 28-30.
- Analysis of ground water quality : A review.R.K.Srivastava and Manisha Kumaria., International Research Journal of Environmental Science, vol.7 (3), pp. 1-3.2018 ISSN 2319-1414
|Government Science College, Jabalpur|
|List of research scholars awarded Ph. D. Degree in Environmental Science|
|S. No.||Name||Title of Thesis||Year of Award||Supervisor||Co-Supervisor|
|1||Ms. Kalpana Sagar||Diurnal And Seasonal Variabilities Of Particulate Pollutant And Air Quality In Jabalpur.||2016||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr. Gufran Beig|
|2||Ms. Shampa Sarkar||Distribution of ozone and its precursors over the tropical station, Jabalpur.||2016||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr. Gufran Beig|
|3||Mr. Sanjay Tiwari||Ecological studies of Sangram Sagar reservoir at Jabalpur (M.P.)||2016||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|4||Ms. Neelima Roy||Varmicomposting by Pathenium hysterophorus, Impmea auatia, Eichhornia crassipes and Pistia stratiotes and it’s effect on biochemical and morphological parameters on Withania somnifera and Octimum sanctum.||2016||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|5||Ms. Vidhi Jain||Environmental status studies in an industrial area of Jabalpur.||2015||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|6||Ms. Anamika Singh||Effect on coal mining air pollution related health impacts on coal mine workers with special reference to respiratory problems.||2015||Dr. K.K. Dubey||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|7||Ms. Deepti Pandey||Evaluation of ground water quality around Omti Nallah area in Jabalpur and health assessment.||2014||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|8||Mrs. Rajni Pandey||tcyiqj ’kgj esa /ofu iznw”k.k dk ikfjokfjd LokLF; ij izHkko ,d v/;;uA||2013||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr. Sobhna Jogi|
|9||Ms. Shilpa Bhasin||Environmental impact assessment studies of waste slurry disposal of Katni marble mining area of central area.||2013||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|10||Prof. Alok Shukla||Hydrobiological studies of water reservoir of Bahariband (Koodan) Distt, Katni (M.P.) with special reference to Plankton diversity.||2011||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|11||Ms. Bazgha Athar||Studies on differential responses of interstitial faunal diversity to Narmada River water quality at different point sources.||2010||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|12||Mrs. Nirmala Panday||Studies on the Bio-Medical waste generation and disposal in Rewa city and its comparison with Jabalpur city.||2010||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|13||Ms. Rajsree Sarkar||Studies on air pollution status of Jabalpur city.||2010||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|14||Mrs. Seema Srivastava||Ecological studies of river Gaur with special reference to water quality monitoring.||2008||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|15||Ms. Purnima Beohar||Study on waste management by vermiculture ecofriendly technology in Jabalpur region.||2006||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|
|16||Ms. Vandana Raghuvanshi||Utilization of low cost adsorbents for rectifying water quality.||2004||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr.A.K.Ayachi|
|17||Mr. Anoop Sen||Studies on the effects of waste discharges form Gelatin Factory at Bhedaghat (Jabalpur) M.P.||2004||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr.A.K.Ayachi|
|18||Ms. Vandana Sehgal||Pollutants removal from waste water by utilization of waste materials.||2003||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr.A.K.Ayachi|
|19||Ms. Mona Mishra||Utilization of the waste materials to improve the quality of effluents.||2002||Dr. R. K.Srivastava||Dr.A.K.Ayachi|
|20||Ms. Monica Pandya||Study on Noise pollution and its effect on human health at Jabalpur city Madhya Pradesh.||2000||Dr. R. K.Srivastava|