|Name||Dr. ARUN KAKKAR|
|Degree||M. Phil. & Ph.D.|
|Occupation||Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Govt. Science College, (Autonomous) Jabalpur|
|Expertise||Organic Chemistry, Natural Products, Chromatography, Spectroscopy and Hyphenated techniques.|
|Address||Pachpedi, South Civil lines, Govt. Science College, (Autonomous) Jabalpur 482001 (M.P) India.|
|Phone||Office 0761-2626011, 0761-2678737, Fax. No. 0761- 2621272
Mob. No +919424927363
|Degree||Institution/University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc.||BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: in First Division from R.D. University, Jabalpur||1980|
|M.Sc.||MASTER OF SCIENCE: Chemistry from R.D. University, Jabalpur First Division. Placed first in Order of Merit. Received Gold Medal. Organic Chemistry. 70% marks.||1982|
|M. Phil.||MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY: Chemistry from R.D. University, Jabalpur. Secured Maximum Marks in the batch (72%).||1984|
|Ph.D.||DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY: Chemistry, Natural Products from R. D. Uni., Jabalpur under Prof. H.P.Tiwari, HOD Chemistry Department Allahabad University, Allahabad.||1986|
Articles in Journals
|S. No.||Title||Name of Journal / Vol. No. / Issue No. / Page No’s/ ISSN No.||Published Year|
|1.||Variation in Colchine content in tubers of Gloriosa Superba L. from Madhya Pradesh of elite chemotypes.||Int. J. of Chemical Studies. 5(5): Pg 2278-82
|2||Proximate analysis and GC-MS evaluation of chemical constituents in the ethyl acetate extract of root bark of Lantana Camara||J. of Ind. Sci. Congress 104th 191. Pg 264,||2017
|3.||Chemotypic variation of lupeol in roots of Hemidesmus indicus (L) R.Br. from different agroclimatic regions of M.P. state of India.||Current Traditional Med.,2(2) :1-9,||2016
|4.||Evaluation of antibacterial activity of successive extract of Lantana Camara flower.||J. of Pharma. Res.10 (8),:534-36.||2016|
|Comparative study of root bark and flower of Lantana Camara for evaluation of antibacterial activities||Int. J. Pharma. Sci. Rev. Res. 40(2), 6, 20-23.||2016|
|6.||Antibacterial Activity of Various Extract of Mucuna pruriens Linn. Seeds.||J. of Current Trends in Pharmaceutical Res. Vol-4 (3),||2016.|
|7.||Antibacterial Activity of Root Bark Of Lantana Camara.||J. of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Analysis. 3(3), :1-5||2016|
|8.||Assessment of Variation in Rhoifolin Content in Ariel Parts of Uraria picta Desv. from different locations of Madhya Pradesh.||J. of Pharm. Res.10 (5)185-90,||2016
|9.||Processing at Green Chemistry Concept on protein Quality enhancement of modern Soybean [Glycine Max (L) Merrill] Varieties||Int. J of Agri. Sci. Vol. 8, pp1592-95,||2016|
|10.||Evaluation of anti nutrients and secondary metabolites in sprouted Glycine max (L) Merrill cultivars; Enhancing food quality’’||Trop. For. Res. Institute, Jabalpur||2016|
|11.||Chemicals analysis of primary metabolites in hydroponic sprouted soybean (Glycine max (L) Merrill) for food quality enhancement,||Prog. Res on Int. J., 10 (spl (V):: 2851-53.
|12.||Phytochemistry and pharmacology of Plumbago zeylanica– a review.||Indian J Trop Biodiv, 23(2): 113-1126||2015|
|13.||Phytochemical screening and assessment of secondary metabolites in Solonum Xanthocarpum Schrad & Wendl: A Dashmul species||Mumbai, 102nd Ind. Sci. Cong.
|14.||Botanicals as biopesticides: Active chemical constituents and biocidal actions”.||Mumbai, 102nd Ind. Sci. Cong.||2015|
|15.||Green Chemistry and its role for sustainability”,||Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur||2015|
|16.||Strengths and limits of Green Chemistry in a Sustainability Context”,||Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur||2015|
|17.||HPLC analysis of Rhoifolin in different parts of Uraria Picta: A Dashmool Species”||Ind. J Trop Biodiv 22(2), 199-201.||2014|
|18.||Phytochemical screening and assessment of secondary metabolites in different plant parts of Solonum Xanthocarpum: A Dashmul species”.||Ind. J Trop Biodiv 22(2), 164-169.
|19.||Phytochemical analysis of methanolic extract of Cuscuta reflexa grown on Cassia fistula and Ficus benghalensis by GC-MS.||Int. J. Pharma. Sci. Res, 25 (2), 07, 33-36.
|20.||In vitro screening for anti-tuberculosis activity of Wrightia tinctoria bark and Semicarpus anacardium nuts extracts against Mycobacterium bovis by the Risazurin Microtiter Assay plate method.||Int. J. Pharm & and Pharmac
01(6), 01-03. ISSN 0975- 8542
|21.||Study on in Vitro Anti Lithiatic Activity Of Phyllanthus Niruri Linn. Leaves by Homogenous Precipitation and Turbiditory Method.”||Int. J. Pharm & and Pharmac
|22.||Comparative study on antibacterial activity of ethyl acetate extract of Cuscuta reflexa grown on Cassia fistula and Ficus benghalensis.||. Int. J. of Phama. Sci. and Res, , E-ISSN 0975-8232; P-ISSN 2350-5148 Vol 5(1), 1000-1004||2013|
|23.||1. Comparative Phytochemical analysis of Cuscuta reflexa parasite grown on Cassia fistula and Ficus benghalensis by GC-MS.||2. Vol 5, suppl. 4. ISSN 0975-1491.
|24.||Studies on antimicrobial and anthelmintic potential of Wheat grass.||J. of Global pharma. Tech, ISBN No. 0975-8542.
|25.||Isolation and studies on Chemotherapeutic potential of Oloin.||Asian Pacific J. of Ayurveda and Pharmacy||2013|
|26.||Microwave assisted isolation and evaluation of Chlorophyll from wheat grass, &study on its antimicrobial activity.||Int. J. of Pharma. Res. Vol04/08 142-146 ISBN 0974-9446||2012|
|27.||Studies on anti microbial and anthelmintic potential of Oloe.||Int. J. of Res. In Ayurveda and Pharmacy Vol. 03 Issue 06. Rec. No. 841-843. ISBN No. 22293566||2012|
|28.||Studies on Synergistic antimicrobial potential of Oloe-Wheat Grass extract combination.||Asian. J. of Pharm. and Life Sci. Vol-2.2, ISBN No. 2231-4423||2012|
|29.||Characterization of Chemical Constituent of Tinospora Cordifolia||Russian. J. of Nat. Prod.. No, 155, 4DC, 547945. Springer. J.||2012|
|30.||Characterization of Chemical Constituents of Calotropis Procera,||Russian J. Of Nat. Prod., No. 140, 4DC, 547918, Springer. J||2012|
|31.||Comparative activity of Calatropis procera and Tinospora Cordifolia extract in different solvent. Fuserium oxysporium.||Int. J. of biomedical Res. & Analysis, Vol. 3 Issue No. ISBN No. 0976-8324.||2012|
|32.||Chemoprofiling of Litsea Glutinosa with special reference to Laurotetanine through||HPLC Int. J of Pharma and Biosciences.V2 (1)||2011
|33.||Chemoprofiling of Andrographis Paniculata (kalmegh) for its andrographolide content in Madhya Pradesh , India||Int. J. of Pharma and Biosciences. V1(2)||2010
|34.||Chemical Analysis method of Andrographis Paniculata (kalmegh) and Bacopa monnieri (Bramhi) for Quality Germplasm and mass production||State For. Res. Institute ,Polypather, Jabalpur||2009
|35.||Germplasm evaluvation of Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) through chemoprofiling technique for mass production of quality germplasm from satpura plateau region of M. P.||State For. Res. Institute, Polypather, Jabalpur||2008
|36.||Germplasm evaluvation of commercially important medicinal plant Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) through chemoprofiling technique for mass production of quality germplasm.||State For. Res. Institute, Polypather, Jabalpur
|37.||Germplasm Evaluvation of Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) through chemoprofiling for its vitro mass multiplication of quality germplasm from satpura plateau region of M. P.||Nat. Sym., Uni. of Kerala, kariyavattom, Thiruvanthapuram.
|38.||Antifeedant Activity of Annona Squamosa against teak skeletonizer, Eutectona marchalis Walker (Lepidoptera Pyralidae)
|Nat. Sym.on Ecofriendly Pest Management, Entomology Res. Institute, Loyolla College, Chennai||2008|
|39.||Review of natural drug used as antioxidant
|P.G. College Shahjanpur U.P||2007|
|40||Natural drugs used as Antioxidant from medicinal plants of tribal parts of M.P.
|Annamalia Uni., Annamalia nagar, Chidambaram. Ind.Sci. Cong.Asso., Kolkata.||2007|
|41.||Anticancerous natural drugs from medicinal plants of tribal parts of Jabalpur district,||Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata||2006|
|42.||Cancer: Its categories, Statistics and natural drugs used for its treatment,||National Sem. Narsingpur M.P .||2005|
|43.||Correlation of active principles with medicinal activity in indigenous plants of Jabalpur district.||91st Ind. Sci Congress. Part IIIA. Section XIV: p 27, Chandigarh.||2004|
|44.||Survey of medicinal plants in Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh.||Proc.91st Ind. Sci. Cong. Part IIIA. Chem. Science abstract||2004
|45.||Use of Indigenous medicinal plants of tribal regions of Jabalpur district.||M.P. Vigyan Bharti Pradipika.||2002
|46.||Use of spectroscopic techniques in determination of industrial organic pollutants. Industrial Chemistry Prospects & Problems,||M. H.College H. Sci. & Sci. Vol. I,||1998
|47.||Derivitisation technique in reversed phase HPLC.||Int. Sem. & short courses on HPLC & CE” Chem. Dep’t. RD. Uni., Jabalpur.||1997|
|48.||Separation and identification of enantiomers.”||Int. Sem. & Short courses on HPLC & CE” RR Lab CSIR, Bhopal.||1996|
|49.||Chemical examination of Boerhearia diffusa (Linn). “Multi disciplinary||Nat. Res. Sem. on Natural Products in Medicinal Chemistry. Damoh Vol. I||1996
|50.||Chemical examination of Trianthema pentandra (Syn Zaleua Govindia). “||Multi dis. Nat. Res. Sem. on N. Products in Med. Chem.. Damoh Vol. I,||1996
|51.||Chemical examination of Trianthema pentandra (Syn Zaleua Govindia).||Nat. Res. Sem. on of Natural Products in Med. Chem. Damoh Vol. I||1996
|52.||Structural studies on leuco anthocyanidin methyl ethers and their glucosides from the stem bank of ficus Bengalensis.||Nat. Sem. Endemic Sci. of Life”. Govt. Sci. College Jabalpur. Vol. I,||1992|
|53.||Use of Verna (PASCAL’s triangle) in ancient Vedic ages to modern NMR Spectroscopic technique of structure elucidation of organic compounds.||Nat. Sem. Endemic Sci. of Life”. Govt. Sci. College Jabalpur. Vol. I,||1992|
|54.||The ancient Vedic finger print technology for human characterization and individual identification in comparison to the modern molecular elucidation technology.||Nat. Sem. Endemic Sci. of Life”. Govt. Sci. College Jabalpur. Vol. I,||1992|
|55.||Instrumentation the boon for structure elucidation of organic compounds.||Workshop on Low Cost Inst. Govt. Model Sci. College, Jabalpur. Vol. II,||1991|
|56.||Phytochemical Examination of Cressa Cretica Linn (Rudanti)||J. of Indian Chemical Society. Vol. 67, pp 785||1990|
|57.||Phytochemical Examination of Spilanthus acemella (Murr)||J. of Indian Chemical Society. Vol. 67, pp 785||1990|
|58.||Isolation & study of ketones, steroids & cyditol from the stem bank of ficus Bengalensis.||73rd Ind. Sci. Cong., Uni. of Delhi, N. Delhi||1986
|59.||Use of HPLC in Separation of Closely related compounds.||Sem. on “HPLC” Defence Res. Development Establishment, Gwalior||1984
Seminars/ Conferences/ Symposium
ORGANISED LECTURE SERIES, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
- Coordinated various activities of Chemistry Department, Chemical Society and Lecture Series from 2005 to 2017.
- Organized and Coordinated a National Seminar on Hyphenated Techniques in coordination with Shimadzu, Mumbai, during 15-16 Oct 2011.
- Organized lecture series on Mass Spectroscopy by Dr Raza 11 Nov 2011.
- Organized National workshop on Chemistry for life, 12-13 Sept 2011.
- Organized Workshop on Chromatography, Spectroscopy & Hyphenated Techniques 24-26 Feb, 2011.
- Organized Lecture Series of Mrs Vandana Singh (Allahabad University) and Ex Vice Chancellors Prof H.P. Tiwari and Ashutosh Shrivastava 10 Feb, 2010.
- Organized lecture series in Chemistry department, Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur
,24 lectures were delivered for Chem Staff and PG students Aug 22-30, 2007.
- Coordinated an Educational Tour for PG students visited various Institution/Universities /Labs of Nasik, Mumbai, Goa, Pune and Hyderabad from 9-19 Aug 2007.
- Organized lecture series in which 28 lectures were delivered by different professors of various Universities and Institute in Feb- March 2006.
- Co-coordinator of Lecture series and Workshop organized a lecture series on Theory and application of Chromatography Jan 31 to Feb 01, 2004.
- Workshop on Micro scale Techniques in Chemistry in M. H. College of Home Science and Science, Jabalpur Feb 2-4, 2004
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Attended and participated in many Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Training Programmes. Participated by delivering Lectures as resource person in:-
- Participated in Thermo Fieser Scientific Symposium held in Jabalpur 18 Nov. 2017
- Appointed Panel expert for PCR evaluation Reg of ICFRE funded projects TFRI Jabalpur 16 Nov. 2017.
- Participated in Research Advisory Group meeting in TFRI Jabalpur on 3-4 Oct. 2017.
- National Conference on Material and Methods for sustainable developments UGC sponsored programme, in Govt. Science College, Jabalpur. 29-30 Jan 2016.
- One week Staff training programme on science and technology communication on occasion of Science day in Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 24-29 Feb, 2016
- Applications of Mass Spectroscopy, Pre-Ph.D Course work, Bio Science Dept, R.D. University. Jabalpur. 03 Dec, 2016.
- Theory and Applications of NMR Spectroscopy, Pre-Ph.D Course work, Bio Science Dept, R.D. University. Jabalpur. 02 Dec, 2016.
- National Workshop on Need for sustainable developments UGC sponsored programme, in Govt. Science College, Jabalpur. 03-09 Nov, 2016.
- Delivered 15 lectures on Explosive Chem. in FOM, CMM, Jabalpur Aug- Dec. 2016.
- Delivered lecture on Applications of IR and Mass Spectroscopy ASC Refresher Course in Chemistry department UTD RD University on 23 May 2016
- Applications of Mass NMR and IR Spectroscopy, Pre-Ph.D Course work, Bio Science Dept, R.D. University. Jabalpur 16 Oct, 16 Nov. 2015
- Lecture on UV-VIS spectroscopy & its application in research,TFRI,Jabalpur24,June15.
- Lecture on HPLC applications Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 17-22 Nov. 2015.
- Delivered 09lectures on Explosive Chemistry in FOM, CMM, Jabalpur Aug- Dec. 2015
- Lecture on Green Chemistry Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 25-28 Feb 2015.
- Delivered talk in workshop on HPLC Applications, Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 17-22 Nov. 2014.
- Delivered 6 lectures in Refresher Courses Science College, Jabalpur Aug-Oct 14.
- Staff training programme in Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 15-20 Sep. 2014
- Presented CPE 3rd Phase proposal in UGC New Delhi. College received 150 lac as CPE grant 13Dec, 2014
- Staff training programme in Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 25-30 Aug 2014
- Workshop on HPLC Applications in Chemistry Department, Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 17-22 Feb. 2014.
- Delivered lecture in ASC Refresher Course on 25 May 2013
- Delivered lecture on mass spectroscopy in Govt. PG College Datia on 21 Feb, 2013
- National science day programme on GM Crops and food security 26-28 Feb., 2013.
- Workshop on Item writing and Elevation 18-23, Mar, 2013
- Lecture on Chromatographic& Spectroscopic Techniques TFRI, Jabalpur 12, Dec, 2013.
- Resource person in National workshop UV Spectroscopy & Its Applications, St. Aloysius College Jabalpur, 5-7 Nov. 2012.
- Resource person in National Conference NMR Theory and Applications, in Govt. Engineering College, Jabalpur. 22-23 March 2013
- Resource person in National Workshop Innovative application of Mass Spectroscopy, Mata Gujari College, Jabalpur 29-30 Dec. 2012
- Mechanism & Applications of Mass NMR and IR Spectroscopy, Pre-Ph.D Course work, Bio Science Dept, R.D. University. Jabalpur 9-11 Dec. 2012
- NMR Theory and Applications, for Research Students and PG Students Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai. 6 Oct, 2012
- Orientation Workshop by Distance Edu. Council, N. Delhi, Bhopal 21-22 July 2012.
- Conjoint Spectroscopy 9 Lectures, Research Scholars, Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls College, Shivaji Nagar , Bhopal. 22-24 Aug 2012
- Attended Agilent Seminar on hyphenated techniques instrumentation 28 Aug 2012.
- Maintenance of Lab. of National and International Standards. Training Programme. Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur. 25-29 June, 2012
- Lecture on Color and Its Significance with relation to well being IQAC lecture for Staff Members, Mahakaushal Arts & Commerce College, Jabalpur. Aug, 2011
- Workshop in Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur. 15 Sep. 2010.
- Delivered Lectures in State level workshop “Effectiveness of computer based Chemistry” in M.H. College of Home Science & Science 22-26, Feb2010.
- Delivered Lectures for PG students in Govt. Arts and Sci. College, Ratlam 2010.
- Participated in National workshop in ICT, in PG College Guna. Oct – 2011.
- BHOJ University SLM student learning material preparation meeting. 17 -18 feb 2012.
- Delivered two papers in National Conference on Quality Assurance and Enhancement in higher Education ,Govt. MLC Girls College, Khandwa 13-16, Dec.2007
- NAAC sponsored Workshop on Reaccredidation: Periodical Assessment in Higher Education in Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur 2-3 Nov 2007.
- 94nd Indian Science Congress held at at Annamalia University, Annamalianagar, Chidambaran. Presented a paper in Chemical Science section. 3-7 Jan 2007
- Delivered lectures on HPLC, GC-MS at Microfluidics and MEMS Center at Regional Research Institute, Bhopal. Nov 20-21 2006
- Practical Training on Liquid Separation techniques on HPLC and CE at Microfluidics and MEMS Center at Regional Research Lab., Bhopal. June 17-28 2006
- Delivered a lecture on Env. Chem. in Hitkarni Woman College, Jabalpur. 3rd 2006
- Indian Academy of Science Lecture Workshop in Govt. Sci. College 15-16 Sep. 2006
- Workshop on “Review of semester system in U.G. Courses in Excellence College of higher education” in Govt. Model Science College Jabalpur. 27-28 Oct. 2006
- Preparatory course in Gerontology. 6- 10 July-2006.
- Organized a lecture series of 28 lectures delivered by different professors of various Universities and Institute. Feb- Mar 2006
- National Workshop on Integral Human Science, Govt. Science College 22-25 Dec 2005
- Visited Chemistry Department and Library of IIT. Kanpur and RSIC, CDRI Lucknow 9 to 15 Nov. 2005 and 27-29, 2005.
- National UGC Seminar of “New Horizons in Life Science” Organized by Govt. P.G. College Narsingpur. 2 –3 Sep. 2005
- National Conference on Post NAAC Accreditation, presented paper related to implementation of CPE scheme in the College, 21-22 Mar 2005.
- Principals UGC Conference, held in Narora Academy, Bhopal sponsored by M.P. Higher education, 9-10 March 2005.
- 92nd Indian Science Congress held at Nirma University of Science and Technology at Ahmadabad & presented a paper 3-7 Jan 2005
- National Conference on “Quality Assurance in Higher Education. A drive towards professionalism.” Andhra Loyola College Vijayawada. Presented a paper on “Marching towards excellence in higher education” Vijayawada, A.P. 17th-18th Dec 2004
- Co-coordinator of Lecture series and Workshop Successfully Organized a lecture series on Theory and application of Chromatography Jan31st to Feb 04, 2004
- Workshop on Micro scale Techniques in Chemistry in M. H. College of Home Science and Science, Jabalpur Feb 2-4, 2004
- 91st Session of Indian Science Congress held at Punjab University, Presented two research papers. Jan3-7, 2004
- Acquainted and worked with many sophisticated and hyphenated techniques like LC-MS Instrument 1.8 Crore in TDM Lab Sion, Mumbai. Dec 2003.
- Orientation course in Bioinformatics titled Bioinformatics Emerging tool in Science in Ram Narian Ruia College, Matunga Dec 22 to 27, 2003
- Delivered 03 Lecturs in Refresher course of kendriya vidyalaya CMM Jab. June 2003
- Delivered lectures on UV, IR, NMR in St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur Dec 2003.
- 21 Conference of Indian Council of Chemist R.D. Uni., Jabalpur 24-26 Oct, 2002.
- Training programme on Sophisticated Instruments like HPLC, GCMS, FTIR, FT NMR etc conducted jointly by WRIC Mumbai & Vikram Uni., 2-8 Sep 2002.
- Organized a Short term Course of WRIC, Mumbai and Chem. Department GMSC, Jabalpur on “Maintenance of Lab. Instruments” as Course Coordinator. 8-13 July 2002
- Training programme in R.S.I.C. of C.D.R.I Lucknow on Sophisticated Instruments like HPLC, GCMS, FTIR, FTNMR etc for two weeks 9-23 May 2002
- National Science Congress in TFRI, Jabalpur and presented a paper. 12-14 Jan 2002
- Training programme on Maintenance of Lab. Instruments like Spectrophotometer, Calorimeter, , etc WRIC Mumbai & Pandit Ravi Shanker Uni., Raipur. Nov 2001.
- National symposium on Molecular dynamics conducted by department of P.G. & research in Chemistry. Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur from 4 to 5 Feb. 1999.
- Seminar on “Industrial Chemistry Prospects & Problems” Govt. M.H.College of Home Science & Science for Women, Jabalpur Sponsored by the UGC 9– 10 Oct. 1998.
- International Seminar & Short course on HPLC & CE, RR Lab. Bhopal Free University; the Netherlands and University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam. 10-12 Dec. 1997.
- ASIA Education Conference by Prajapati Bharama Kumaris Ishwariya University and Rajasthan Council of Education Admin. & Management Mount Abu.22-25 June 1997
- International Seminar & Short course on HPLC & CE , RR Lab. Bhopal Free University; the Netherlands and University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam. 19- 21 Nov. 1996
- National Research Seminar on Natural Products in Medicinal Chemistry in P.G. College, Damoh and delivered a lecture on Mass Spectroscopy. 2 & 3 March 1996
- Workshop on Low Cost Equipment’s for chemical education” Center for Professional Development in Higher Education, Uni. of Delhi and UGC. March 22 to 28, 1993.
- Visited CDRI Lucknow, Labs to Get Acquainted with latest Techniques of working in Chromatography/ Spectroscopy. Summer 1992.
- National Seminar on Endemic Science of life” Govt. of M.P., MPUSA, MAPCOST, Bhopal, and presented two Research paper. May 15 to 17, 1992
- Seminar on “Spectroscopy and its Application” Dep’t. Of Chemistry GASC, Jabalpur and gave a lecture on mass spectroscopy. on March 23 to 24, 1992
- Workshop on Low Cost Instrumentation” MAPCOST, Bhopal. 25th to 29th, 1992.
- 73rd Session of the Indian Science Congress Association N.Delhi 3 to 8, 1986.
- Participated in Seminar on HPLC Organized by DRDE, Gwalior. March 9 to 12, 1984.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- D. degree awarded to Mr. Hari Om Saxsena on “Phytochemical investigation of some important medicinal plants of M.P.” on 02.Nov.2017.
- Internal Examiner Ph.D of Mr Hari Om Saxsena in R.D.University, Jbp 17.
- D. registration of Brij Mohan on Phytochemical Investigation antioxidant activity of Medicinal plants belonging to Solonaceae and Fabaceae family.22 Aug. 2017
- Appointed Exam coordinator of MP PSC Indore State Engg. Seva Exam in St. Aloysious Institute of Sci. & Tech. Jabalpur on 16 July 2017
- Appointed B.Sc. V th Semester Maths Group Admission incharge on 15,July 2017
- Plantation duty near Lalpur water filter plant Gwarighat, Jabalpur on 02, July 2017.
- D. thesis submitted of Shri Manoj K. pathak on “study of phytochemical and nutrients in soyabean and enhancement of food quality by processing July, 2017.
- College online registration committee in charge 20 May, 2017
- Social Gathering in charge in a committee 13 March 2017.
- Emerald Who’s Who in Asia biographic note published 09 March, 2017.
- Observer appointed by CBSE N. Delhi for All India Pre Medical Test NEET-UG Exam 07 May, 2017
- Observer appointed by MP Professional Exam Board for conducting Information Technologies Exam in Takshila institute of Engg. & Technology 26 Feb. 2017.
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officers, employees in Jabalpur, and Ujjian 12-28 Jan, 2017.
- Admission incharge B.Sc I Sem Bio Group May- Aug 2016.
- Chairperson in Selection Committee for Chem. PGT of Jawahar Narvodaya Vidyalaya 06 May, 2016.
- D. degree awarded to Dr. Rajendra Ssingh, on Structure elucidation of bioactive Natural Products from medicinal plants of Chhattisgarh Tribal region. 24, May 2016.
- D. registration of shri Manoj Gajbhiey on” Phytochemical and pharmacological investigation of some anti diabetic plants of tribal region of balaghat region
- D. registration of Mahendra K. Markam on Phytochemical & pharmacological analysis and ethno medicinal importance of some specific plants of Amarkantak region May 2016.
- D. University Jabalpur dist. Yuva Utsava programme on 28.09.16 order dt.19.09.16.
- Selector for Award of outstanding scientific publication by young researcher in field of Mass spectroscopy by Toshvin analytical Pvt. Ltd.
- Shri Satya sai Technology medical science Uni. Entrance exam setter of Chem. D.
- UGC New Delhi has sponsored financial assistance for China visit.
- Member of Selection Committee for Chem.faculty in Vivek Jyoti College, Balaghat 02.16.
- National Voter day programme on 25 Jan, 2016.
- Manoj Gajbhayia, Ms Sushma Jharia got fellowship from State Higher Education Department, Bhopal and UGC, New Delhi.
- Chief Guest on 15 Aug, 2015 in St. Aloysius Sen. Sec. School, Polipathar, Jabalpur.
- Asia Pacific Who’s Who Biographic note Vol. XIV dated 02.2016.
- Observer appointed by CBSC for All India Pre Medical Test EXAM 21 Feb. 2016
- Organized Chemical society Programme in which Prof. H.P.TiwariEx HOD Allahabad University delivered talk on Importance of Conformational Analysis 30 Aug, 2016.
- Awarded Bharat Shiksha Ratan Award by Global Society for health and Education Growth New Delhi 09.15.
- Observer appointed by CBSC for All India Pre Medical Test EXAM 24 July 2015
- Observer appointed for jail prehari exam in St. Aloysius College of tech. on 05–06 Dec. 15.
- Observer appointed for forest guard recruitment Exam in St. Aloysius School on 16 08.2015.
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officers, employees in Jabalpur, and Sagar 1-12 Feb, 2016.
- Admission in charge B.Sc V Sem Maths Group July – Aug 2015.
- Chairperson in Selection Committee for Chemistry PGT of Jawahar Narvodaya Vidyalaya 18 June, 2015.
- Judge for Extempore speech on 16 Jan, 2016 in Govt. Science College.Jabalpur.
- Observer appointed by CBSC for AIPMT EXAM July 2015
- Participated in Badminton/Table Tennis State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officers, employees in Jabalpur, Seoni & Bhopal Feb, 2015.
- Chairperson in Selection Committee for Chemistry PGT of Jawahar Narvodaya Vidyalaya June, 2014.
- External Examiner for Ph D Viva of Rakesh Vishwakarma in Pharmacy deptt. Barkatullah University, Bhopal. 19 June 2014.
- Four students Mr. Hari Om Saxsena, Manoj Pathak, Manoj Gajbhayia, Ms Sushma Jharia registered for Ph.D. June 2014.
- Internal Examiner D of Mr Pradeep Dubey in R. D. University, Jbp 14 July 2014.
- Organized Chemical society Programme in which Prof. Lallan Mishra of BHU, Varanasi delivered talk 30 Aug, 2014.
- Observer in many National level & State level Examinations like AIPMT ,IIT,PSC etc
- Admission incharge B.Sc I Sem Maths Group May 2014.
- Participated in Badminton/Table Tennis State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officer & employees in Jabalpur Feb, 2014.
- Coordinator B.Sc. IV Semester Examination May. 2014
- Was B.Sc I Sem Admission incharge of bio Group May 2013.
- Organized Yuva Utsav programme in R. D. University, Jabalpur Oct, 2013.
- Selector for best Science publication award of Agilent in Mass Spec. Sep 2013
- External Examiner D.of Sunil Tiwari in Barkatullah Uni., Bhopal, 26 Sep. 13.
- External Examiner Ph.D. of Swati Soni in Barkatullah Uni., Bhopal,13 Nov.2013
- Chairperson in Selection Committee for Chemistry PGT of Jawahar Narvodaya Vidyalaya April 2013
- Internal Examiner for Ph.D Viva of Ms Shweta Mishra and D.R.Verma in R.D. University, Jabalpur 8 April 2013
- Question paper preparation “Item Writing and Evaluation” Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur March 18-23, 2013
- Training Programme on Analytical Instruments., Western Regional Instrumentation Centre, University of Mumbai, Mumbai. 26 June – 1 July 2012
- National Science Day celebration on GM crops & food security. Govt. Model Science College. 26-28 Feb 2013.
- International symposium NUCAR Govt. Model Science College, Inaugural- Anchoring and Technical Session Incharge.2013
- Expert in Selection Committee of JRF in TFRI, Jabalpur. 07Jan, 2013
- Moderation Committee Member in R.D. University for Biochem, 28-30 Dec-2012.
- Training in Analytical Instrumentation Western Regional Instrumentation centre, University of Mumbai, Mumbai. 06 Oct, 2012
- Training Programme FPLC Protein Purification in National facility for Biopharmaceutical, Matunga, Mumbai. 4-5 Oct. 2012
- Training on GC and GC-MS. Shimadzu, Andheri West, Mumbai. 3 Oct,2012
- Orientation Workshop for Self Learning Material writers and editors in M.P. Bhoj University Bhopal, M.P. 21-22 July 2012
- Moderation Committee Member Biochem in R.D. University, Jabalpur 3-July 2012
- Participated in Civil Services Badminton selection of MP team in Bhopal Feb 2012.
- Participated in badminton State Professors tournament in Rewa 13- 14 feb,2012
- Coordinated and Participated in inter college and inter District 17-24 Jan 2012
- Conducted and Organized inter College badminton tournament, Interdivision tournament in Balaghat and interstate University in Gwalior 27-28 Aug. 2012.
- Participated in Inter state tournament of Staff & employee in Indore 20- 22 Jan 2011.
- Coordinated NAAC visit 25-26 March 2011.
- Delivered & Prepared College presentation during NAAC reaccreditation 5 Mar 2011.
- Presented CPE 2nd Term, Phase I grant in UGC N. Delhi and College received 75 Lac Dec 2010.
- Visited WRIC and Shimadzu Mumbai for workshop coordination 10-12 Jan. 2011.
- Judge in Gitanjali Literary Society Feb. 2011
- Presented & Prepared Chemistry Profile 5 March, 2011.
- External Examiner Ph.D of Sarika verma in Barkatullah Uni., Bhopal.May, 11
- Presented FIST DST PROPOSAL DST,New Delhi 20Dec,2011
- Prepared College FIST proposal. Presented the Proposal after screening in DST New Delhi DST has approved Rs 80 lakh 15 Feb 2012.
- Participated in Badminton/Table Tennis State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officer’s employees in Ratlam Feb, 2010.
- Arranged lecture of Prof. Vandana Singh, Chemistry, Allahabad Uni. 06 Feb 2010.
- Selected JRF in TFRI, Jabalpur 2010.
- Coordinator Semester Examination Nov. 2010
- Participated in All India Civil Services Badminton tournament 2009 & 2010.
- University council meeting, R.D. University, Jabalpur 15 July 2008.
- Co- ordinator of e classroom of CPE UGC grant. 2005-15
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officer’s employees. in Bhopal Jan. 04-06, 2007.
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officer’s employees. in Bhopal 03-04, 2006.
- Presented and defended CPE Scheme UGC New Delhi in which College received Rs 1 Crore Oct 2004
- Best Teacher Award in recognition and appreciation of the commendable services rendered in the field of the Higher Education. 5th Sep 2004
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officer’s employees in Jabalpur. March 2005.
- Delivered many lectures in Chemistry for P.G.T.G. Central School teachers of Chandigarh, Dehradun & Jabalpur Zone during in CMM. School, Jabalpur. May 04
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs., Sports officer’s employees. Indore March 2004.
- Developed a three dimensional way of teaching and learning Organic Chemistry.
- Judge to evaluate competitive science activities of teachers in Seoni 1-3 Dec 04.
- Delivered many lectures for State teachers training programme organized by PSM, Jabalpur, Summer 2004.
- Delivered many lectures for State teachers training programme State Institute of Science Jabalpur Summer 2004.
- Organized many lectures on Manage your mind by Swami Prasantanand of Chinmaya Mission. Oct-Nov. 2004
- Exam Controller of Nat. Quiz on Awakening Indians to India.12 Oct – 16 Nov 2003
- Prepared and recompiled the College Profile. Dec 2003– Jan 2004.
- Prepared and Compiled College Proposal for UGC Xth March 2003.
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Profs. Sports officer’s employees. in Gwalior 7 to 9 March 2003.
- Prepared and Compiled College NAAC Report and member during the peer team visit to the College. October 2002.
- Participated in Badminton State Sports Tournament for Prof., Sports officer’s employees. P. State Higher Education Department in Bhopal. March 2002.
- Prepared and Compiled College profile. Summer 2001.
- UGC Committee member in Govt. Auto. Science College, Jabalpur, 2001.
- Playing Badminton, Cricket, Hobbies Reading, and Writing and won many prizes.
- Participated in Badminton during State Sports Tournament for Profs. Sports officer & employees. Organized by M.P. State Higher Education Dep’t. in Raipur Feb 1998.
- Working in Examination Cell as Additional Controller of Govt. Autonomous Science College Jabalpur & also worked in R.D. University Jabalpur (M.P.) for Three years.
- Done three months Computer course which started, Govt. Autonomous Science College, Jabalpur. Done professional courses in Computers. from 23rd March 1995
- Placement with Foreign Professors. Prof. Dr. G.Spittler of Bayreuth, Germany &Prof. S.K.Ali of Eschborn, Germany for doing research work in their Labs. Since 1994
- Organize Seminar & Symposia in various fields of Chemistry like spectroscopy, Chromatography, Extraction Techniques & Organic Chemistry.
- Prof-in Charge of PG Seminars in Govt. Auto. Science College Jabalpur. 2000-15
- Prof-in Charge College Cricket, Badminton team & Social Gathering 2004-15
- Organized many Inter-Collegiate, inter- University Cricket Tournaments.2000-15
- Player of Cricket team in U.T.D. in R. D. University, Jabalpur. during 1980-82
- Active Member of N.S.S. during the Session in this College Tenure. 1978 to 1980
Ph. D. Scholars Awarded under the supervision of Dr. ARUN KAKKAR
|S. No.||Name of Ph.D Scholars||Title of Ph.D Thesis||Awarded Year|
|1.||Rakhi Yadav||Phytochemical and pharmacological studies on medicinal plants of Madhya Pradesh||2005|
|2.||Saraswati Dubey||Phytochemical studies on some anticancerous medicinal plants used by tribals of Madhya Pradesh||2010|
|3.||Pradeep Dubey||Phytochemical investigation of some medicinal plants of tribal region of Madhya Pradesh||2014|
|4.||Dhaniram Verma||Phytochemical,Chemical and pharmacological analysis of some medicinal plants of tribal region||2015|
|5.||Neetu Bais||Chemical investigation of some medicinal plants||2015|
|6.||Shweta Mishra||Chemo-profiling of certain commercially important medicinal plants of M.P. for the evaluation of quality germplasm||2015|
|7.||Rajendra Singh||Structure elucidation of bioactive natural products from medicinal plants of Chhattisgarh tribal regions||2016|
|8.||Hari Om Saxena||Phytochemical investigation of some important medicinal plants of Madhya Pradesh||2017|
Ph. D. Scholars Working under Supervision of Dr. ARUN KAKKAR
|S. No.||Name of Ph.D Scholars||Title of Ph.D Thesis|
|1||Manoj K. Pathak||Study of phytochemicals and nutrients in Soyabean and enhancement of food quality by processing||Submitted on July 2017–|
|2||Sushama Jharia||Phytochemical and pharmacological studies of some medicinal plants of tribal region of Mandla district.
|3||Ravi Datta||Study and investigation of antioxidants in some medicinal plants of Madhya Pradesh tribal area||Working –|
|4||Manoj K. Gajbhiye||Phytochemical and pharmacological investigation of some anti-diabetic medicinal plants of tribal region of Balaghat||Working –|
|5||Yogesh Sharma||Phytochemical and pharmacological investigation of natural medicinal and nutritional plants products||Working –|
|6||Brij Mohan||Phytochemical investigation and antioxidant activity of medicinal plants belonging to solanaceae and fabaceae families||Working –|
|7||Hariom Soni||Phytochemical and pharmacological investigation in some medicinal plants of leguminoceae family||Working –|
|8||Mahendra Markam||Phytochemical, pharmacological analysis and ethnomedicinal importance of some specific plants of Amarkantak region||Working –|
- UGC New Delhi, May, 2015 has sponsored financial assistance for China visit for delivering lecture.
- GOLD MEDAL “Jamuna Das Bhuta Bhai Patel Gold Medal was awarded by the Governor of M.P. for topping the University in P.G. First Position in University. 1983
- FELLOWSHIP JRF from ICMR New Delhi 1984.
- First Position in Phil. Chemistry from R. D. University Jabalpur 1984.
- Best teacher awarded twice in 2004 & 1992.
- Placement with Foreign Professors. Dr. G. Spittler of Bayreuth, Germany and Prof. S. K. Ali of Eschborn, Germany
- Awarded Bharat Shiksha Ratan Award by Global Society for health and Education Growth New Delhi 09.15.
- Project completed : 07
- Referesher course done: 07
- Orientation Course done: 01
- External Examiner for PhD degree : 06
- Pre PhD Course Work: 13 students
- Computer Awareness Programme : 01
- Member of Selection Committees : 06