|Name||Dr. Bharati Sharma|
|Expertise||Geo-Strategic aspects of warfare, Unconventional warfare|
|Address||P-4,Professors Colony South Civil Lines ,Jabalpur|
|Degree||Institution/University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc.||MVM, Bhopal/Bhopal University Bhopal||1982|
|M.SC.||MVM, Bhopal/Bhopal University Bhopal||1984|
|Ph.D.||Barkatulla University Bhopal||2000|
|Other||Diploma in System Management ,NIIT, BHOPAL||1993|
Articles in Journals
|Title||Name of Journal / Vol. No. / Page Nos||ISBN/ISSN No.||Year Published||Impact Factor|
|C.IN BOOK||Sharma Bharati and Tignath Sanjay, Essentials of Information warfare for Indian Armed
Forces. India’s Internal Security Challenges
|Sharma Bharati, Pandey Anshul, Bhavishya ke avashyambhavi jal yuddha ka adhyayan Bharat –Pak ke sandarbha mein . Raksha Anusandhan,
Tignath Sanjay, Sharma Bharati, Nabhikiya hathiyarotpann aparmparagat yudhdhhon ka
vatavaran ek chunouti . Raksha Anusandhan, .
Sharma Bharati, Kushare L.S., Wild and domestic animal play significant role in warfare.
Sharma Bharati, Population fabric change in Northeast India: a socio-strategic challenge to India’s security.
Sharma Bharati, Tignath Sanjay, Warfare: Most dangerous threat to Environment.
Sharma Bharati, Nuclear weapons catalyze unconventional warfare. .
Joshi Deepa, Sharma Bharati, Acharya Anjali, Emigration: threat to socio-cultural,
economical and strategic importance of Tripura .
Sharma Bharati, Arunachal Pradesh Security: Problems and Challenges.
Sharma Bharati, Beware of China: When We Shall Think Of North-East , Jyotirmayee,
|1.p19-26, 26 January
3. Sci-fronts (Vol 8 )
Journal (Vol 6) e-
6. Sci-fronts (Vol 6)
7. Sci-fronts (Vol 5), p131-136
8..Sci-fronts (Vol 4)
9.Sci-fronts volume vi
10. Sci-fronts volume v
6. ISSN: 0974-5297,
7. ISSN: 0974-5297,
10. ISSN : 0974-5297
ISSN: 0974-52 97 P.
1 Dec 2011
2 Dec 2010
Seminars/ Conferences/ Symposium
|NUMBER OF WORKSHOP /TRAINING PROGRAM/ SEMINAR/CONFERENCES ATTENDED /ORGANISED|
D. Refresher Courses
E. Special Invitations
Foreign Visits – NIL
Ph. D. Scholars Guided
|S.No.||Name of Scholar||Title of Thesis||Year of Award|
Awards/ Achievements –
- UGC –Minor Research Project 2000-2002
- Young Scientist Award 1988/M.P. Science Congress, Gwalior.
- Attended Indian Hockey Camp (Senior Women) in 1985
- Sharma Bharati, Environment of Non-Conventional Warfare- A Challenge (vijEijkxr ;q//kksa dk okrkoj.k & ,d pqukSrh), 3rd Madhya Pradesh Women Science Congress, Indore,India. 28-29 December 2014.
- Sharma Bharati, Atankwad ka prabhav kam karne ka tareeka. National seminar on
“Rashtron ke madhya aatanki koot niti evam uska paridrashya par prabhaav.(Navyug
College Jabalpur) 20-21 December 2012.
- Sharma Bharati, Misinterpretation of religion causing war: with special reference to
India. (Selected) International Conference on Contemporary Philosophy of Religion,
Tehran, Iran. December 2012.
- Sharma Bharati, ty&;qn~/k Hkfo”; esa gksus okyh bl Toyar leL;k ds ?ksjs esa vkt Hkkjr vkSj ikfdLrku
National Congress for Defense Studies (NCDS, Allahabad). 2012.
- Sharma Bharati, Warfare; Most Dangerous Threat To The Environment . National
seminar on Emerging Issues In Environment Management, (Mankunwar Bai College
Jabalpur). 22-23 December 2011.
- Sharma Bharati, Effects On Human Personality Due To Terrorism. UGC National
Seminar On Effect Of Environmental Factors on personality development, St.Aloysius
College , Jabalpur.,9-10 December 2011.
- Sharma Bharati, History of biological warfare. National Seminar On Progress In Life
Sciences For Human Welfare.Government Science College Jabalpur, India. February 2011.
- Sharma Bharati, Emigration threat to socio-cultural, economical , social and strategic
importance of Tripura Paper selected for oral presentation APSA-08, Brisbane,
Australia. July 2008.
- Sharma Bharati, Acharya Anjali, Preparedness key to coup up with socio-economic
development during disaster and chemical warfare . International congress of
Environmental Research (ICER-07), Govt. Geetanjali College, Bhopal, India. 28-30
- Acharya Anjali, Vasudha A. Gokhle, Sharma Bharati, “Appropriate Construction Technology and Material for the Construction of Military Staff Residences in the Earthquake Prone Areas: Case Study Bhuj India “Paper Selected
in Conmat’05, Vancouver, Canada. 2005.
- Sharma Bharati, Challenges to Arunachal Pradesh Security . 16th National Congress of
Defence Studies (NCDS), University of Pune, Pune, India. 19-21 October 2003.
- One week workshop (Staff Training Program), Govt Science College, Jabalpur 23-28
- Jigyasa National Workshop on Science and Technology Communication and Popularization
Govt Science College ,Jabalpur 03-09 November 2016.
National conference on Materials and methods for sustainable development ,Govt Science
College, Jabalpur, India. 29-30 January 2016.
- Staff Training Program on Approaches For Excellence And Quality Development In Higher
Education 15th -20th sep 2014
- Workshop , Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur, India. 15-21 September 2013.
Staff Training Programme on Item Writing and Evaluation , Govt. Model Science College,
Jabalpur, India. 18-23 March 2013.
DAE-BRNS NUCAR , Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur, India. 19-23 Feb 2013
UGC sponsored National Seminar on Reinventing Social Sciences in Higher Education,
- Govt. Mahakaushal Arts and Commerce College Jabalpur. 14-15 October 2011
Rashtriya Sangoshthi (on Madhya Pradesh ka Arthik Vikas avam grameen udhyamita ;
chunoutiyan avam sambhavnaen 2-3 September 2011), Govt. Mahakaushal Arts College,
Jabalpur, India. 2-3 September 2011.
- National Seminar on Quest For Quality,Govt Science College, Jabalpur, 6-7 February 2009
NAAC workshop on Reaccreditation ; Periodical Quality Assessment in Higher
- Education.Govt. Science College Jabalpur, India. 2-3 November 2007.
National Workshop on Effective Role of Information Technology for Innovative Teaching in
Higher Education , St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur, India. 18-20 March 2007
- Workshop on Radiochemistry and Application of Radioisotopes. Govt. Model Science College,Jabalpur, India. 13-21 December 2004.
- 2011-present Professor , Govt. Autonomous Model Science College Department of Military
- 2007-present Head of the Department , Govt. Autonomous Model Science College
Department of Military Science College,Jabalpur.
- 1994-2011 Assistant Professor , Govt. Autonomous Model Science CollegeDepartment of Military Science College,Jabalpur.
- 1988-1994 Computer at Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Bhopal Attended training on Teaching skills in Prashasan Academy,Bhopal 02-07-2007 to 06-07-2007.
- Challenges for a Resurgent India , Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India. 21
March -15 April 2005.
- Impact of science and technology Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India. 8
September- 3 October 2003.
- Global and Regional Security Environment , Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak,
India.17 March-18 April 1997.
- Resource Management and National Security , Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak,
India. 17 February-11 March 1998.
- Orientation Course , Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidhyalaya (RDVV, Jabalpur), Jabalpur,
India. 16 July-11 August 2001.
Subject Expert for Military Science, Central Board of Studies of M.P., Bhopal, June 2017.
Subject Expert for Military Science, Chattisgarh Young Scientist Congress, Raipur, India, 2014.
Subject Expert for Military Science, Chattisgarh Young Scientist Congress, Raipur, India, 2013.
Member of Inspection Team of Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV, Jabalpur) to accredit
College of Materials Management (CMM) as a PhD research centre. July 2013.